Since early childhood, I have always enjoyed the thrill of experiencing a new place. This desire to explore the world led me to the Air Force, where I served as both an intelligence officer and a VIP conference planner. My time in the Air Force afforded me the amazing opportunity not only to see the world but to immerse myself in the various cultures where I was stationed.
After leaving the Air Force, I remained overseas, living in Italy for two years and the UK for two years. During this time, I traveled extensively throughout Europe. From the emerald islands of Northern Ireland and the foggy terrain of Scotland to the elegance of France and splendors of Greece, my passion is planning luxury vacations. I have traveled extensively throughout Central and South America, as well as the Caribbean. My explorations led me to many amazing places including Antigua, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Colombia, Brazil, Chile, and Bolivia (to name a few). I thrive in the search for the best hotels, local cuisines and wine, and hidden gems of every new destination.
Living in and traveling to foreign destinations has given me a unique and special perspective that will help you experience your destination in a different light. As a luxury travel consultant, I know first hand what traveling the world can do for your personal and world perspective and look forward to planning your next great adventure!
Every area of the world offers an exciting experience, each decorated with the local sights, sounds, and tastes that will leave a lasting impression for years to come. Here are a few of my favorite travel experiences, and I can’t wait to provide the same for you!
- Spain: sipping Spanish wine and devouring Paella in Madrid; dining on tapas while enjoying an authentic Flamenco show in Madrid.
- Austria: shopping the Christmas markets in Salzburg.
- France: having a glass of champagne while overlooking Paris from the Eiffel Tower; marveling at the grandeur at Versailles; taking a selfie with the Mona Lisa at the Louvre; enjoying a gourmet dinner on the Seine underneath the glow of the city of lights.
- Ireland/Northern Ireland: sipping a Guinness at the top of the Guinness Factory in Dublin; taking a Black Taxi ride in Belfast and visiting the amazing Giant’s Causeway in Northern Ireland.
- Scotland: eating haggis in Edinburgh; witnessing the Address to the Haggis during a Robert Burns night; walking the Royal Mile in Edinburgh.
- England: riding the London Eye; strolling the squares in Harrogate; punting (boat ride) along the Cam River, in Cambridge; walking among the historic headstones in the US/UK Cemetery in Cambridge; attending a rugby game; shopping in Notting Hill, London; finishing a London pub crawl with great friends; donning a spectacular hat for “Ladies Day” during the races at Royal Ascot.
- Germany: hopping from beer tent to beer tent at Oktoberfest; dining on a classic German meal in Heidelberg.
- Greece: luxury cruising from Venice to Greece.
- Netherlands: riding a bike and walking through the flower market in Amsterdam.
- Norway: hiking to a hidden waterfall.
- Italy: enjoying the prosciutto festival in San Daniele; watching local farmers make Parmigiano Reggiano cheese in Parma, Italy; tasting 25 year old balsamic vinegar in Modena; experiencing the unmistakable scent of freshly pressed olives; spending the day at Carnivale in Venice; climbing Giotto’s tower in Florence; hiking the cliffs of Cinque Terre; enjoying the spectacle of the ancient Palio horse race in Siena; making handmade ravioli in the hillsides and walking the sunflower fields of Tuscany in August.